2022 NIGHT MOVES
September 17, 2022
Hosted by Arapahoe County SO and Denver PD
Arapahoe County Sheriffs Office HQ
13101 Broncos Pkwy., Centennial, CO 80112
Advisors will enter the name of the Advisor who will be driving their Explorer Post for the night. There's currently 18 spots available for 18 different Departments. If they are not filled, you can register a second team as the date approaches.
1430 - Briefing
1500 - Dispatch calls begin
0000 - Event ends
If you have any problems with registration, please contact LEEPAAC Treasurer Jennifer Kunugi.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click on the REGISTER button
2. Enter the email address of the ADVISOR who will be driving the Explorers for the night.
3. Next to Registration, click "Advisor Driving/Explorers" and click next.
4. Enter the ADVISORS information into the fields. Once this information has been entered, click on "GUESTS REGISTRATION" to enter the Explorers participating for the night. Please leave the Public List of Event Registrants checkbox checked. The information is only viewable to LEEPAAC Members and not to the general public.
5. Enter the Explorers information and then click DONE.
6. Click on ADD GUEST to add the additional Explorers using the same steps in Step 5. After all the Explorers have been entered, you can verify the participants below GUESTS REGISTRATION. Click NEXT to get to the payment information.
7. The last page will be for payment. If you are paying by credit card, a convenience fee will be added to your Total Amount. If you are paying by check, click on "INVOICE ME" so the fee can be removed and contact LEEPAAC Treasurer Jennifer Kunugi. If you need any additional help, you can contact her as well.